Monday, September 20, 2010

Beauty and Purity (and other things)

Okay, this small post is mostly inspired by a book called Purity by Kris Vallotton...

I read this book yesterday... it is REALLY good.  After I read this book, I thought about... or I guess you could say I chewed on it for a while. Still am. I already knew purity was important. I also knew that it can be hard.

I came from a childhood of abuse. I knew what death meant. Due to my parents lifestyle. From birth to 7 years old my life was a living Hell. I was a RAD child. (Reactive Attachment Disorder) I never bonded to ANYBODY... I hated the world. I was my own enemy. When I was adopted I remember screaming and fighting my mother... (adoptive) I struggled for nearly 5 years with my past. During those angry years I remember thinking that maybe I was stupid and ugly. Ruined. Forgotten. Worthless, and all those Demonic spirits. I thought all those things about myself... until now.


I decided that I am not any of those feelings I thought I was before. I realized that I am beautiful and pure. Joyful, Compassionate, and friendly. Since my "Experience" one of my friends told me that since I am speaking English again, I am fun to be around because I am hilarious. Since I came back from my weird language I have noticed my thoughts have changed. So has my style!!! I have not been lusting and hating anybody. I feel lighter. Happier. Cleaner. I figured out that God can do ANYTHING!!!! From being mute to healing my spider bite!!!!


I love Him!!! Sometimes I feel like I can dance and sing of Him all the time. Why? Because He is so Awesome! I am so proud to be His daughter!!! I am a princess of the King!!!! I am a beautiful, pure, compassionate princess!!! Yes, I am His daughter! I want to share something that I wrote during my "Experience." (translated to English!!!)

(Worship poem to Him)

You are...

You are great
High and Mighty.
Nothing comes against you.
Water to the thirsty
Food to the hungry.
Money to the poor,
Death to the proud rich,
Sight to the blind,
You are...
You listen to my cries,
You helped me up,
When I fall down.
You are...

I sing that during my alone time with Him. I know He listens. He loves the sound of my voice. Here is another thing I wrote to Him... It is a letter:

"Okay, I am afraid, You showed me so much Lord. Father, I know I am not to be afraid, but I am!
What are you doing?

What will people think? Will I ever speak English again? Help me through this. I don't understand. Show me, guide me, deliver me. That's all, I guess.

Luv,
Me."

That was one of my cries to Him. I have several. Another is this:

"Dear Lord,

Nobody understands. Some people are afraid of me. I desperately want some one to talk to me! To understand. Why Me? Why choose me? Why let me forget my upbringing language? I can't read,write or speak English. No, I am not afraid... just confused. I am tired of this language. But... I will use it for your glory. I'm gonna raise the dead. I'm gonna cast demons out of people. Open the eye's of the blind. That's all I ask... Thank you,
Me"

When I read these cries that I wrote, I feel sad. Because I knew excatly how it felt and so on. So far I haven't raised the dead, cast demons out, or heal the blind, but I'm gonna do it! No, I am not gonna stop there! Jesus and I are gonna heal everybody of everything! Nothing is gonna come against us!

I know that my name is written the Lamb's Book of Life. I saw it the in Gold Letters. I saw Jesus write my name in His Book. There is a sign for me in gold and silver. Diamonds dance around it. It says "Welcome Home. My Good and Faithful Servant." I have danced with Jesus in the Ballroom. Rubies and Sapphiers danced around us. The gold floor was bright. Angels sang. My dress was extrodinary beautiful. Turquoise, rubies, diamonds, sapphaires and silver decorated my dress. My dark hair was decorated with gold and diamonds. Jesus had a bright gown. It is white. With gold and silver. Rubies and Diamonds. And some kind of green stone. It was a deep green stone. All of the precious stones danced around us as Jesus and I danced. After that Jesus gave me mana and sent me back to earth.

That is all...

Love,
MNJ

1 comment:

  1. MNJ, God has blessed you with this amazing gift and insight, embrace it, praise God for it and always ask him for wisdom to use it to bless yes, even edify the body of Christ.

    I am thankful that you wrote this, that you have expressed the Father's heart for you and all his children. I never had a blog to write all my thoughts and happenings for the world to see, just how amazingly God had touched my life. With you he showed you your heavenly vision, with me it was in the garden. Perhaps that's why I love gardening, it was 34 years ago, and I love him still today as then if not much, much more.

    Be blessed little one, and dance and sing and embrace the walk that the Lord has set you on. Embrace it and be blessed, the Lord is with you.

    ReplyDelete