Monday, January 11, 2010

The Dark, Dark Night.....

I wake up to hear
yelling and shouting.
"Uh oh, Mom and Dad
are at it again." I say to myself.
I stay in my sodden bed.
To terrified to move.
All of a sudden I hear loud sirens.
Red, Blue and Yellow lights fill
my bedroom.
I hear my doorknob turn.
Terrified, I pull the covers of my head.
Next thing I know, I hear my Mom
and Dad call my name, I try to run
to them.
I look up to see the kind face of a
kind policeman.
Terror races through my veins.
I try hard to squirm out of his arms.
But..... I am being carried to my
Grandmother's van.
"Elida! Elida! Come here!"
I hear my Mom scream.
I look outside the window to only see,
my Mom and Dad being shoved into a car.
Frantically, I try to open the door.
But.....it's locked!!!!
Grandmother drives slowly away
from Our House.
Goodbye Mom and Dad.
Goodbye Forever.
MNJ
Note: Never will I forget that dark, dark scary night.

No comments:

Post a Comment