Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Post...(can't come up with a better name!)

Okay! A new day, new hour, new post, and a new friend! What more can a girl ask for? Hmmmmm..... Wisdom? Stronger faith? Being undoubtful???? Those too.....


Forgive me for saying this but, I don't have the craziest idea to post about! I just feel that I should post... Guess you may join in my mindless conversation.... :)

 It is Tuesday. 3:14 p.m to be exact. My new friend is 'Tunia. She is my cousin/sister, TOTALLY related to me... hmmm... You may be wondering "So what SPECIES is your cousin/sister?" You have to guess.

My new friend (cousin/sister) is (a): _______________.

(a) a donkey.
(b) a sheep.
(c) a mule.
(d) a human.
(e) a goat.

Did you guess? If not oh well! Comment, and confess your answer... who knows! You may be a winner! (KK, I am sorry, but you KNOW the answer. So let's wait...okay?) ;)

I have no new visions, dreams or such. Whenever I figure out how to tell my "life" story I will. But, first I gotta come up with a name besides "My Life" or other names... Feel free to toss out some titles! I would greatly appreciate it!

What else can I blog about? Keep me in prayer please. I am struggling right now.

Oh! I read a A-W-E-S-O-M-E quote!! Wanna hear/read it?? Okay just a sec. Gotta go get it!

"Remember three things save yourself lots of unneeded heartache:
1# You're not God
2# This ain't heaven
3# Don't act like a jerk."
~Rev. James Martin, author of "The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything: A Spirituality for Real Life."

Here's another:

"When in times of crisis, you have two options- running from God or turning to God."
~Bryan Bedford.

I am one of those people, that I tend to run from God. I am definitely NOT   that faithful. I am a very sinful girl.

I am done... sorry that my posts are getting shorter nowadays!

Luv,
Me

(Mother says that this post sounds like an average 13 yo. girl's post...hmmm wonder why?) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment