Monday, February 7, 2011

Painful Memories...

Okay, I'll admit it! Sometimes my mom is right! I love her...(somedays) but shhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Don't tell her!!! hahaha! Sometimes I think she is so not fair! We have actually fought on the couch. Like I bit, pulled her hair, pinched and kicked her.... I never understood why she never quit fighting. In my mind I was stupid, worthless, unknown! I was hated. I was a RAD child. (Reactive Attachment Disorder) I never learned how to love... until now...

In case she is reading this, I'll say some nice sweet things about her... just so I won't get lectured!!! teehee! My mother does NOT know the words NO! and normal. You tell her no she can't do it then she's going to do it! You ask why can't she act like your normal "Well, Honey, Don't you look darling" mothers, she'll ask why does she need to be a setting on a dryer!!! Have you ever heard a little kid say "Your not my boss, mommy is!" Hahaha! That explains my mama!!!!

Okay! I'll get serious!!! We all have hard times right? Read this poem: (It is an old poem.)



Broken

I am torn into
pieces.

Broken inside...

My eagerness dies...

My happiness disappears...

Dread fills my heart...

Fear is here...

I look at what is left
of me...

Nothing...

In reality I am as burden
to my family...

Here I am...

Torn into pieces...

I know they were right...

I am a mistake...

Tonight, you won't see the
tears I cry...

I've told you everything...

I even opened up my heart...

I let you in...

Now what's left of me... is who
I pretend to be...

I am broken inside...

My life is slipping by...

I am only 13! I can't die yet!

I am barely holding on...

I am an outcast...

A burden...

Once again...

I am broken inside...

MNJ


Kinda sad huh? It hurts to be hurting. Sometimes it hurts to cry or even talk about what's wrong. You have had a thorn or a sticker in your foot or hands right? It hurts really bad... It hurts to pull it out and even is a tad sore later. Your painful memories stick to you like a thorn in your heart. It isn't gonna come out until you decide your gonna pull it out. It hurts! I know! Let God hold your hand while you pull it out.

Will you do me a favor? I want you to look up this song(z)
"Who Am I?" (Casting Crowns)
"Alive" (Toby Mac)
"New York to L.A" (Pressplay)

I know this is an awfully short post, but I pray you learned something!!! Don't forget to look them song or songs or songzzzzz up! Thanks,

MNJ

"Whoever said life was dull as obviously never met God" - MNJ


No comments:

Post a Comment