Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When I Die....

When I die
Where will I go?
Will I go to the
dark pit of fire?
Or will I go to Heaven?
Will I get to see nothing
But darkness
Or feel demons
Slicing me to pieces
And then throw me
Into the dark pit
Of fire
Of endless screaming
And burnt smell of people?
Or will I go to where Jesus is?
Where I can jump
In His arms
And hug Him tightly?
Will I get to
Eat at the big table
With my loved ones
And Jesus and His angels?
Will I get to run
My fingers
Through a lion's mane?
Will I get to see
The lions and the lambs
eat, sleep and play together?
Will I get to see the golden streets?
I want to walk with Jesus down those streets.
Do you?

MNJ
Dedicated to Nathan Jones and his family

Note: God told me to tell you this:

Which one looks better? Look! See an empty chair at the table? Look! it's for you!

Come on! Let's go to Jesus! He died for us stupid sheep! Yes sheep! When we sin we are like sheep straying away from Him (The Shepherd.) Do you have a Bible? Have you read it? It tells us that we ARE like sheep! That chair is waiting! Jesus is waiting! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment